Terms of download
and use of 3D models
- Terms of download and use of 3D models (in further text: Terms) governs the conditions by which end users of Corpus Software obtain the right to use it’s digital content through the web site located at www.corpus-software.com (the “Site”).
- In this Terms: - “you” or the “end user” means you ( the person downloading the content) - “3D models” or „3D files“ or „Content“ means models contained in Corpus Software - “we” means TRI D Corpus d.o.o. company as operator of the Site and Corpus Software - „Site“ means web location www.corpus-software.com.
_ By downloading Content from this page, you accept all the provisions of this Terms.
- Download of 3D models is free of charge.
- Download of 3D models is not possible without acceptance of these Terms.
- These 3D models were prepared by TRI D Corpus d.o.o in cooperation with the particular manufacturer.
- Tri D Corpus d.o.o. holds copyright to all of 3D models, as well as certain producer holds copyright on its 3D models that digitally represent its products.
- You are allowed to use 3D models in the Corpus software for visualization, construction and furniture machine processing.
- You may use all of the 3D models but only for your personal and/or business use.
- Any additional permitted uses must be approved in writing by TRI D Corpus d.o.o.
- If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Permitted Use, you should contact TRI D Corpus d.o.o. for guidance.
- You may not use 3D models in purpose that is not expressly permitted in the preceding section.
- You are not allowed to share, sell or use any of the 3D models for the purpose of using 3D models in a different software other than CORPUS.
- You may not use any of 3D models in some other design template applications than CORPUS, intended for resale, whether online or not, including, website templates, Flash templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, and brochure design templates.
- You may not use any of the 3D models as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo;
- If the 3D models is reproduced on a social media platform or other third party website, the rights granted herein shall automatically be revoked in the event that the platform website seeks to exploit purported rights to the 3D models contrary to the provisions of this Terms, and in such event, upon TRI D Corpus d.o.o. request, you shall remove any Content from such platform or website.
Limitations of liability
- TRI D Corpus d.o.o. with the highest degree of professional care ensures that 3D files are accurate and complete; but the user should keep in mind that 3D files are virtual and it is not possible to entirely eliminate errors.
- TRI D Corpus d.o.o. gives no guarantee that 3D files made available on the website are 100 % correct and complete.
- TRI D Corpus d.o.o. is not responsible for the use of 3D files downloaded by the user in any way.
- 3D files are downloaded from the website on the users’ own responsibility.
- TRI D Corpus d.o.o. is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly by downloading or using 3D files.
Suspension of provision of services
- TRI D CORPUS d.o.o. reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of services (i.e. access and the possibility of downloading 3D files) for reasons beyond its control and when servicing systems need maintenance or must be repaired, modernized or developed.
- TRI D CORPUS d.o.o. reserves the right to cease providing services (i.e. the possibility of downloading 3D files) without giving a reason.
- You may lodge complaints about access to 3D file resources at the following address: TRI D CORPUS d.o.o., Josipa Zorića 22 street, 10 370 Dugo Selo, Croatia
- Complaints may be lodged electronically to the following address: email@example.com
- Complaint should contain at least: User’s first and last name or business name, the User’s e-mail or postal address, circumstances justifying the complaint and the User’s request related to the complaint.
- If data or information provided in the complaint are insufficient for its consideration, TRI D CORPUS d.o.o. - will ask the User to complete them within indicated time and scope.
- The User will receive information about the complaint consideration method to its email address within 14 days from the date of the complaint was correctly made.
- As a user, you may report spotted errors to TRI D Corpus d.o.o. or you can send us any kind of feedback at:
- By clicking "I accept", you specifically agree and acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms, and you agree to be bound by all the above mentioned provisions.